What to Expect at our Chiropractic Clinic in St. Robert & Waynesville
At Townsend Chiropractic & Wellness Center we want to exceed your expectations! Whether you have had chiropractic care in the past or have never visited a chiropractor, here you can find some helpful information on what to expect during your initial visits with our Chiropractor in St. Robert and Waynesville.
Information for Previous Chiropractic Patients
- No “Chiropractic X-rays:” X-rays are important diagnostic tools and will only be ordered if medically necessary. We have no financial interest in ordering x-rays and making you pay for something you most likely do not need to receive treatment from us.
- No Long Contracts: At Townsend Chiropractic & Wellness Center “you are the boss.” We strive to meet your individual needs. We do not want to treat you more than necessary to meet your personal wellness goals nor do we want to drag out treatments that could take little time and few visits. We want to help your health as quickly as we can.
- Holistic Healthcare: Dr. Townsend uses a multi-system approach to treatment. At Townsend Chiropractic & Wellness Center you are more than just “bones-out-of-wack.” Even a simple bone out of place (subluxation) involves muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nerves that all must be considered in treating the main issue. There are often times nutritional concerns and even emotional stressors that can affect even simple back pain; Dr. Townsend considers all possible sources of issues and avenues for treatment. At Townsend Chiropractic & Wellness Center we do more than just “pop bones.”
Are You New to Alternative Wellness Care?
At Townsend Chiropractic & Wellness Center we offer a multi-discipline approach to meet your health needs and goals. Dr. Townsend, our chiropractor in St. Robert and Waynesville, combines chiropractic, naturopathic, rehabilitation, and acupuncture to meet your individual and family health concerns.
Not Just a “Back Doctor”
Using a multi-discipline approach in conjunction with modern technology we treat patients who have a vast array of problems. Some examples of common health issues we may treat are:
- Digestive Disorders
- Allergies & Sensitivities
- Learning Disabilities
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Athletic Injuries
- “Nobody-can-tell-me-what-is-wrong” Conditions
Contact Us for Non-Invasive Holistic Care
At Townsend Chiropractic & Wellness Center, we take your health seriously. We gladly provide natural chiropractic and naturopathic care to the people of St. Robert and Waynesville. Our skilled chiropractor, Dr. Townsend, is also a certified acupuncturist, so we can provide a range of services. If you would like to find out more about our natural, drugless healing services, contact Townsend Chiropractic & Wellness Center at (573) 336-4221. Call us to make an appointment today.